List of Software
Here is a list of programs I maintain, develop, and/or contribute to:
- I work on a Google Summer of Code project for SciML, contributing identifiability algorithm to the toolkit. We recently ported
StructuralIdentifiability.jlwhich I help maintain.
- I develop and maintain Structural Identifiability Toolbox. An online tool for assessing parameter identifiability.
- I maintain SIAN-Julia, see dev fork here.
- I contributed to Symbolics.jl
- As a personal project, I wrote a
numpydeep learning library in the style of PyTorch: numpy-learn
- I wrote a cli tool for gitignore file creation gitignore-create. Install it via
pip install gitignore-createand run
gitignore-create -n <your file type here>to get started!
- I am also a fan of Kaggle competitions for machine learning (especially love them when there is enough time for them!).
For a list of our parameter identifiability software with links to source code, see here